Jambands.ca

Keith Richards snorted his father

bouche

A couple of friends of mine prepared their usual amount of gear in the usual way, both have a large tolerance and take 50mls (250 mgs) of methadone so use .6 or .7 between them, this time the girl got a third of the way down the syringe and felt similar symptoms as when you are about to 'go over'- extreme itching (unbearable) blood rush to the head, funny taste in mouth etc after a while she had the rest of the hit and this passed off normally. This then happened to the chap same symptoms but with some face swelling.

Am I right in thinking this was high levels of codeine causing this?

Considering I want people to sprinkle some of my ashes into a bomber and smoke me, I really dont think it's all that bad. Isnt it entirely possible Keith's dad asked him to do that?

At least New Rider and DaveyBoy would hook a brother up.

;)

what??? his dad asked him to snort him oh my god heard it all now

don,t snort me please, blow me

You are not your body. At least that's my view. I'm hoping to be eaten when I die as it coincides with my culinary philosophies. But it's illegal. Anybody going to hook me up?

go to church

then I would have some stupid prick blowing smoke up my ass with his false god.

Associated Press

LONDON – Keith Richards was joking when he claimed to have snorted his father's ashes along with cocaine, a spokesman said Wednesday.

"It was an off-the-cuff remark, a joke, and it is not true. File under April Fool's joke," said Bernard Doherty of LD Communications, which represents the Rolling Stones.

Doherty declined to say any more about why Richards made the statement in an interview with NME, a pop music magazine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," the 63-year-old guitarist was quoted as saying.

"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared ... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive.''

Richards' father, Bert, died in 2002, at 84.