Jambands.ca

Yet another move...

NewRider

New Rider you have given me inspiration, the way you changed things around in your life you were not happy with...I need to do that with a few things starting with my job !!!

Good fucking job man :)

oh and CONGRATS !!!

Thanks buddy. After the first two weeks of throwing up, night terrors and super toxic freakouts things were pretty easy. I can't thank the people on here enough for the support I got. Nine months ago I couldn't imagine having a life like this. I'm applying for the marketing/advertising program at Mohawk for the fall as well. Then when you hear a song that you love being used to advertise Taco Bell you can all say "goddamn that NewRider!!!!".

New Rider you have given me inspiration' date=' the way you changed things around in your life you were not happy with...I need to do that with a few things starting with my job !!!

Good fucking job man :)

oh and CONGRATS !!![/quote']

Thanks buddy. After the first two weeks of throwing up, night terrors and super toxic freakouts things were pretty easy. I can't thank the people on here enough for the support I got. Nine months ago I couldn't imagine having a life like this. I'm applying for the marketing/advertising program at Mohawk for the fall as well. Then when you hear a song that you love being used to advertise Taco Bell you can all say "goddamn that NewRider!!!!".

hey aaron! i missed this thread somehow. i am so glad to hear that you are doing well...i hope that nellie and brantford are good for you. i expect that they will be :)

i hope that nellie and brantford are good for you. i expect that they will be :)

yah I'll be good for and to him and as for Browntown, you just gotta find that little something good ya like and hold on to it.. and we have.. its the Ford Plant..

NewRider and I will take over this brown town! ;)