Jambands.ca

Yet another move...

NewRider

I'm moving to Brantford this time. Those of you that know and have known about my hate affair with Brantford are probably laughing your asses off right now. Well I found some pretty great things down there. One being the Ford Plant that supplies me with cheap, great live music every weekend. The second is a lovely lady named Nellie (Danielle to me) and her equally lovely (yet cranky) daughter Aizlin. I'm very excited to be making this move and start my new job in the customer service industry. Finally I will know the joy of getting PAID to sit in front of a computer all day. I also get to experience the joy of coming home to a beautiful woman and child every night.

Life is good :)

Couldn't have said it better myself. And I'm a [color:purple]journalist.

yes, but have you read "all of the works of the Presocratic philosophers, all of Plato's dialogues, most of Aristotle's works and the Arabic Aristotelians like Averroes. All of the Greek Tragedians, all of the later commentators like Aristophenes whose work The Frogs is a seminal criticism of dialectics"?????

I'm sorry, Aaron, but you just aren;t allowed to toot your own horn until you do!

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

congrats on the job and move! May spring be even sweeter for you!!

yes, but have you read "all of the works of the Presocratic philosophers, all of Plato's dialogues, most of Aristotle's works and the Arabic Aristotelians like Averroes. All of the Greek Tragedians, all of the later commentators like Aristophenes whose work The Frogs is a seminal criticism of dialectics"?????

Of course! Though, I was high on cocaine.

yes' date=' but have you read "all of the works of the Presocratic philosophers, all of Plato's dialogues, most of Aristotle's works and the Arabic Aristotelians like Averroes. All of the Greek Tragedians, all of the later commentators like Aristophenes whose work The Frogs is a seminal criticism of dialectics"?????[/quote']

Of course! Though, I was high on cocaine.

Was? That's the only way I read Plato, or the seminal crticisms of dialectics. Fucking amateur.

Coming out of the lurker closet seems to be the thing to do around here, right around now....

And please, NewRider, keep the board-sex to a minimum....

well, i'll definitely do my best at coming outta the lurker closet... and dont worry YATS, board-sex will be kept to a minimum!! :)

New Rider you have given me inspiration, the way you changed things around in your life you were not happy with...I need to do that with a few things starting with my job !!!

Good fucking job man :)

oh and CONGRATS !!!

Edited by Guest