Jambands.ca

John Butler Trio tour

Kanada Kev

This band is fantastic and I highly encourage people to check them out. The last couple of gigs in Toronto were a blast!

Greeting all around the world!

We have had a fantastic releasing of Grand National into the world. The album debuted at #1 on the Australian charts, #1 on the US Billboard New Artist Charts and debuted in the top 20 in France and tohttp://www.clifgreennotes.comp 30 in Australia. We’re excited that you all have loved the album so much and we look forward to playing the new songs live in a town near you soon. Speaking of this we are happy to announce the full Grand National T our through the United States with the dates listed below.

We are proud to tell you that on this tour we are teaming up with CLIF Bar and their GreenNotes program to make this a green tour through the US. Our goal is to lessen our impact on the earth by using biodiesel fuel for our tour buses; offsetting the tour’s CO2 emissions through the purchase of clean, renewable wind energy credits; using recycled paper and vegetable based inks for printed materials; providing organic cotton merchandise options for fans; and minimizing the idling of tour buses. We are very pleased to have a partner in this endeavor and we look forward to working with all of you to collectively decrease our footprint on the earth. You all can join us in this mission by obtaining presale tickets through our website and opting to purchase a carbon offset (only 40 cents) for your share of emissions when you come to the concert. Stay tuned for more ways that we can work together on this effort.

Presale tickets for these shows will be available Thursday, April 12 at 10am local time on

JBT's ticketing page on Musictoday.com

USA GRAND NATIONAL TOUR

5/22/07 Sonar Baltimore, MD

5/23/07 9:30 Club Washington, DC

5/24/07 Webster Hall New York, NY

5/27/07 Jam on the River Philadelphia, PA

5/30/07 Phoenix Concert Theatre Toronto, ON

5/31/07 St. Andrews Hall Detroit, MI

6/1/07 Headliner’s Louisville, KY

6/2/07 Riviera Theatre Chicago, IL

6/3/07 The Vogue Theatre Indianapolis, IN

6/5/07 TBA

6/6/07 Eagles Club Milwaukee, WI

6/7/07 First Avenue Minneapolis, MN

6/9/07 Wakarusa Festival Lawrence, KS

6/12/07 House of Blues Dallas, TX

6/13/07 La Zona Rosa Austin, TX

6/14/07 Warehouse Live Houston, TX

6/15/07 Revolution Music Room Little Rock, AR

6/17/07 Bonnaroo Festival Manchester, TN

6/20/07 4th & B Theater San Diego, CA

6/22/07 Wiltern Los Angeles, CA

6/23/07 Fillmore San Francisco, CA

6/24/07 Fillmore San Francisco, CA

6/26/07 Crystal Ballroom Portland, OR

6/27/07 The Moore Theatre Seattle, WA

6/28/07 TBA

6/30/07 Red Rocks Denver, CO

7/1/07 Taos Solar Music Festival Taos, NM

Stay tuned in a couple weeks for announcement of the Grand National Australian tour for August

Also, another European tour to be announced for September/October

Edited by Guest

I loved JBT when I first heard them years ago.

I jumped in my boyfriends truck tonight though and he had the new album (Grand National) in the disc player.Maybe it was my mood, but I HATED it.Like skipping thru each song after a few notes hated it.

I'll give it another shot for sure though.

I loved JBT when I first heard them years ago.

I jumped in my boyfriends truck tonight though and he had the new album (Grand National) in the disc player.Maybe it was my mood, but I HATED it.Like skipping thru each song after a few notes hated it.

I'll give it another shot for sure though.

Really? Good to know you guys found it, I left it on your door and I wasn't sure if you guys would find it before it ended up on the ground or something. For me, this is the only disc I have bought since Beck's Information that I thought was actually worth the money. I'll be at the show without a doubt.

Haha ... i knew you'd like Baj :D

I got "turned on" to JBT a while back by a guy I know who lives in Melbourne. JBT is HUGE in OZ.

He's kinda like The Hip ... you see him outside of OZ and you get to see him in clubs/small venues with a whole bunch of Aussies. Seriously, the last show at Lee's must've been 75% Australian crowd ... good times :)

Too bad he ain't playin' Gratefulfest.

Thanks jayr!! I didn't realize you had hand delivered it!!

By ,the way, I checked out your new myspace and I like Ancient Honda.I'm too lazy to find the actual thread you started.

It made me laugh that you listed Luke P as an influence!!

As to JBT-he is awesome and I would go see him irregardless of whether I like the new album or not.

Thanks jayr!! I didn't realize you had hand delivered it!!

By ,the way, I checked out your new myspace and I like Ancient Honda.I'm too lazy to find the actual thread you started.

It made me laugh that you listed Luke P as an influence!!

As to JBT-he is awesome and I would go see him irregardless of whether I like the new album or not.

Well not to go off topic here but its http://www.myspace.com/jrobinsonmusic

10:00 in the morning I'll be ordering my tickets for the Toronto show. It is on a Wednesday but I guess I can take another night off work!!

Edited by Guest