Jambands.ca

Golf

misterh

are there any golfers on here?

I play.

The TO municipal courses opened up this past week.

My crew and I went out to Dentonia, the par 3 at Vic Park.

I was 2 over after ten holes and finished 7 over in total.

does anyone have any favourite places to play in the TO area? or between TO and OTT ?

God I love golf. And I'm an athiest. There is just something about hitting a 360 yard drive (like hitting a homerun at skydome that is peaking when it gets to the Windows restaurant) that makes me feel really good. But remember!: "You drive for show, you putt for dough".

Oh and Mr.H... I golf up at Kleinberg G.C. mostly. Right behind Pierre Burtons old place, and close to the McMichael gallery. I get out maybe 5 times a year, but I'd like that number to grow.

http://www.kleinburg-golf.com/inside.asp?l_id=40&s_id=34

3rd hole Red course. From the blues, got within the 100 yard stick by cutting off the dog leg. Did that last Thursday... Boo ya! Maybe it's less cause they messure around the dog leg, never-the-less, I used a half sand wedge to get to the green on my 2nd shot. Guess all those hours at the indoor range payed off. The following par 5 I can get in 2 with a good drive and a 5 wood over the water.

AD can attest to my power... 5 years ago. I'm much better now.

I hit up lakeview (dixie and lake ontario) last weekend, they didn't have carts and I was still drunk from the night before and the beer cart was stationary on the 13th, all these added up to a poor round that ended prematurely. But the course was pretty nice.

I like golf.