Jambands.ca

May 18th at The Black Sheep (Wakefield)

Esau.

The United Steelworkers of Montreal are playing.

United_Steel_Workers.jpg

If it were possible for me to get to this I would be there, make no mistake.

Do yourself a favour if you like alt.country/bluegrass/folk/acoustic rock or just serious good Canadian drinking music - GO SEE THEM! These guys are the real deal - perhaps my new favourite Canadian band, to be honest.

http://www.uswm.ca/

http://www.myspace.com/unitedsteelworkersofmontreal

They are also playing NXNE in June, which I plan on attending...

I'll also be sharing the show from Hamilton once I get a copy in my hands later tonight, and yes they are taper friendly! (*ahem* looking your way Brad)

Do it guys. I may be drunbk right now but if you go and don't like the band/music, I will refund whatever you paid for cover or buy the first round of beers when we cross paths next. I have that much confidence, they are just that smokin live.

if you promise to get me "drunbk" (not just ONE round), I'll take you up on the offer!!!

Sure, 'bama speaks up, and you expect him to get you drunk. All I ever get to do is make sure you don't get (too) drunk.

Aloha,

Brad

"The Enabler" is my wrestling name.

As for gettin ya drunk...if somehow we end up at the same festival this summer, I should have some corn liqour with me, which I'll gladly share. Three fingers of near blinding throat burning goodness is about all thats needed for a good ol' stumblefuck.

Anyway, I gotta go buyt more beer, hit the bar for awhile then get back to my beer.

Keep smilin' folks.