Jambands.ca

Sex

cheesehead

I can finally get dirty.

I love to fuck. Fucky fucky fuck fuck fuck.

I love chicks and I love breasts and I know you all can agree (except Tungsten) that pussy is the best dish in the world, hot or cold. I think we should rededicate this entire website to sex and teh discussion of it. Mainly cause we can't actually have sex on the website, unless you are the freaky kind of weirdo who has cyber-sex like Tungsten.

Furthermore I think the government should make swingin a law and partner swapping the natioanl pastime, cause one perons is just not enough. I want to screw so many women it ain't even funny how bad I want to do them all and get it on with all of them and then justy when they think it's over I'll start all over again with a toy to keep them going while i get mey strength back and I don't even like to punctuate case it takes time away from my busy sex schedule and the fact is punctuation is for geeks like Tungsten who only have ONE girlfriend and then even tehn they onl have sex like once in a While and not all the time like cool people who have sex all the time and do it like bunnies and then ask there girls to go out so they can bring in the chick who was pushed into the closet when te girlfriend came home and whose cries you had ti muffle with groans of pleasure so your girl wouldn't go to the closet and open it andf then steal your other girl for herself cause the closet girl is just so fucking hot it makes you want to rp off all your clothes anf be like aGGHGHHAADSAFHDIGHPGHA that is sexy bitch and just when you think you can't go anymore you open your eyes and see the women you are with and get all hard again and want her even more than before.

Man, do I love Sex.

Still waitin' cheese.

My girlfriend told me that I wasn't allowed to get in trouble tonight, so I thought I'd come on here and start some sh%t. She won't find me here.

I thought it was Pretty funny how my old roomate the insta-gator told you off wen you were asking for rides. Only to have a few people stick up for ya. Too bad they don't know what happens when you give this little puke a ride.

Oh ya Cheese don't worry everyone will know soon enough..............

Archived