Jambands.ca

Jomomma This Saturday

eDDie mAx

I was about to do the booking but I got swallowed in a whirlwind and will be landing in London next week - yikes!

Looks like Saturday will be my last one in K/W after 6 years...time well spent...should be a great party in a great room [big Grin]

do to circumstances that are out of my control, i will now be attending the jomomma show at the Walper. WOOHOO!!!!! backbacon, i know you want to come up to KW for this one. cmon dude! All Chathamites reading this, I HAVE FLOOR SPACE!!! Get up here, i went to see Jomomma a couple of weeks ago and i must say they got me groovin (you know how hard that is [Wink] )

Woohoo Schwa! Best news I've heard all day...mind you I've only been up for a half hour...gotta love circumstances out of your control.

I'll give you a shout when I get into town - I have some questions about this 'pimping' [Wink]

Thanks MK, Your Mother was awewsome last night! She put on a real good show in a hidden corner that I got lost going into and out of... damn mushrooms... damn good! Sorry to hear that there won't be any MK organised events there in the near future but a big tune to you and Your Mother!

Thanks for the party favors too, came in real handy. Your Mother's always better when I'm high [big Grin]

such an amazing time last night. i couldn't believe i was able to smile for close to three hours straight.

i can't believe how good jomomma has gotten. i know i'm somewhat of a biased souce, but hot damn, that was fugging amazing.

AND, not a single cover song. all great, amazing quality originals. well, maybe some ac/dc teases throughout the night.

That was sooo fun! The room and staff of the Walper couldn't get any cooler...best room in K/W for 100 people for sure. Kinda tough to dance on carpet though.

Great crowd (108 paid) and BIG thanks to Schwa, Ian, QQC, Tungsten & Denise, Swan, 2nd Tube, and the Jomo crew for rocking the pub right.

Recipe on Wednesday, Thursday - than moe.down...yee-haw!

Definitly 311 encore. Back in Black teases (boo for not finishing [Wink] ) Wicked night indeed, i had no idea that Kitchener's downtown was so 'lively' at night. And don't even try to tie your shoes, the people you're with may sprint away into the night. NO MORE RUNNING!!!

Archived