Jambands.ca

Truck Stolen and Burned! Sunshine needs a hug

Sunshine

hugs for sunshine

sunshine can you list some of the cds lost? maybe some bands you like...i'll be glad to burn some cds and send them to you...maybe post a way for the group to send cds to help you recover some audio vibes lost?

blessings on stayin' cool and not bein' to hurt by the loss of material goods

Lack of sleep and overload of emotions I still have no news from the insurance company; other then the stuff that was in my truck and purse are not covered - shitty shitty shitty (approx.$4000-5000!)

I meet with an adjuster on Friday - then it could still be a week before we come to an agreement.

Thank you for all the offers to help me out with music... .once I get the rest of this stuff over I'll be able to think about my music.

If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all [Frown]

Now the next question is - what kind of vehicle should I buy?

I'll keep you all posted.

[Wink] Sunshine

Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that Lisa. [Frown] It'll all work out and someday it'll just be an interesting story that you tell to people. As far as a new vehicle, I could see you in a yellow VW Van!

Anything I can do to help, let me know.

(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Love and peace!

buy something that doesn't burn easy [Roll Eyes]

seriously though, sorry to hear about the excess losses Sunshine... the only thing worse than theft and fire is dealing with insurance... they'll probably pay you fairly well for the wheels though

find a ride with character, and keep smiling... I remember reading some saying on my grandparents wall that "if you can lose everything and calmly start again without looking back, then you are a man"

well hopefully you'll never be a man but I think you have some really good luck coming soon enough

[smile]

Archived