Jambands.ca

Ouch!!

Esau

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

That's my worst acid trip, EVER.
[Eek!][Eek!]

Just wait until the flashbacks...

The scene: you're out on that first date, and you've got the feeling that she might be the one...she's warm, intelligent, and her beauty fills the world around you with light.

You're out to dinner; nothing fancy, but a nice restaurant you've been to before and like a lot. You hope she likes it too; you want to share the wonderful things in your life with her, and get to know the wonderful things in her life.

The appetizer is over: the waiter approaches, to take the dishes away. After he leaves, she leans forward, and you can feel her warm breath, smelling sharp from her dinner warm-up; she starts to speak...

...and then you feel it: a squirming, crawling feeling, down there...

"No, not now," you think to yourself, desparately. "Uh, I've got to go to to the men's room," you say, nervously. You get up and dash away, jamming your hands in your pockets to stem the tide to come.

It's horrible: they're coming out too fast! Every time one emerges, it flies away, buzzing around your already-buzzing head, making room for the next one to join the swarm amassed all around you.

It's too much. You pass out? Black out, maybe. When you come to, minutes (? or hours?) later, you manage to make your way back to the table, to find she's gone.

You look around: nothing. You dash out onto the street; no familiar faces. You come back in and ask the waiter what happened to her.

"She stayed a little while," he says, "then said something like 'weirdo...' and left."

"Can I get the orders to go?" you ask the waiter; you've lost your appetite.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by arcane:

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Just wait until the
flashbacks

It's very clever and all, but ... what god-forsaken memory brought THAT to light??

No memory; 'twas pure imagingation. I was just kind of, uh, winging it...

Aloha,

Brad

Archived