Jambands.ca

Roll Call: White Stripes in Toronto

Jaimoe

Barring any sort of mishap, this Thursday I will be sitting with a few friends at the Wheat Sheaf - at the corner of King and Bathurst - between 5:30-7:30. I kinda want to catch the opening act, or at least wander around while he's playing.

most places you can bring in a non-professional camera, but don't take my word for it in this case, i haven't been to the amphitheatre in years

although their rules say no cameras

The Molson Amphitheatre (TMA) has implemented additional security measures to ensure that our guests experience an enjoyable evening at our facility. Below is a list of items that are not permitted at into TMA. We urge guests to leave the following items at home and to keep small bags and backpacks in their vehicles.

* Glass containers, cans, unsealed plastic bottles, coolers, picnic baskets, lawn chairs, narcotics, illegal substances, alcohol and weapons of any kind

* Strollers, inline skates, and laser pens

* Outside alcohol, food (unless food brought from home in clear wrapping) or drink

* Cameras and recording equipment of any sort

* Smoking within the seating area and covered areaas of the Amphitheatre is prohibited

Due to specific concert security policies TMA retains the right to make the final decision on prohibited items and may add additional items to the list above. All bags, backpacks, and purses will be subject to a search at venue entrances. Depending on the concert, all patrons will be subject to a visual search and/or a pat down.

Please note that TMA holds a strict no re-entry policy, which means that once a patron has left the venue, they may not be readmitted.

Children 24 months of age and under do not require a ticket if seated on a lap.

All concert tickets include admission to Ontario Place. During the Canadian National Exhibition your concert ticket also includes admission to the CNE grounds.