Jambands.ca

Friday the 13th in Port Dover...

Super Freak

For all our friends...

[color:green]KERRYS BACKYARD PRESENTS...

The Port Dover Jamboree!!!

Please join us for an awesome day in Port Dover.

Kerry's Backyard will be host to:

Diesel Dog!!!

BBQ-burgs and dogs

Games for kids

All around good fun!

Please try to let us know if your coming, although last minute is no problem. Send a PT to Tracy, Jeremy, Ryan or Marsha.

Please bring your own:

--alcoholic beverages(but remember there will be kids present during the day)

--lawn chairs

--tent if staying over

--Potluck dish if possible(salad, desert, snacks)

Hope to see you crazy folks there!

Friday, July 13th, 2007

613 St. George St.

Port Dover ON

All Day

Important!!!

No cars are allowed into Dover on Friday, you have to park in a lot outside of town and get bused in. If you arrive on Thursday night, you can drive in. Feel free to come and pitch a tent on Thurdsay.

the cops usually open the road into Dover around 6:00-7:00pm on friday 13th...so if you come down after that you shouldnt have a problem getting into town.

if your coming down earlier in the day PM me cause I will have some extra residents passes that get you past the road block no questions asked. none.

raods are packed with people and bikes no room for cars. and tracey we will try to make it out saturday is my last day of work for a year so it might be hardder to get out of it then i thought but we'll see and if we come i will bring food love you guy

peace sara

well i think i have the time off now but no ride shawnald has to work and no inserence on the truck so dont want to risk it but if anyone from brantford is going around 5pm and me and a friend could catch a ride that would be wonderful if not i am trying to work on other rides

Ok, we're leaving now for Dover. If anyone needs any info, the guys in the band will have to answer as we will have no internet access.

Anyone needing to talk to Tracy or Jeremy, we will have our cells on.

Just so you know...

We will be having games, fun, prizes, etc, during the day so come on out with the kids and hang.

We will be having a BBQ around 6pm.

Music will start around 7pm.

See you all there!!!