Jambands.ca

Ticket Bastard conundrum - any answers?

Booche

Oh lordy.

I just went to pick up my Police tickets but ran into a snag. A few months ago I ordered them and since , we switched from our old MasterCard to a new one (better interest rate). So, what did I do when we switched? I cut up my card of course. Trying to procure these tickets just now, I was informed that I need that orginal card in order to get them or TicketBastard could transfer the amount (which I have already paid for in full) to my new card. ITs something to do with their "system". The lady at the desk told me "Just call up MasterCard and have them void the transaction."

PARDON ME?

Sure, it is my fault in the end for not having that original card on me and I fully accept that responsibility but dont you think they could have a better system in place (I did pay a huuuuuuuuuge amount in convenience charges afterall) for events like this? Anyone else ever run into something similar?

In the meantime, I am going to contact MasterCard and see if they will wipe off the second charge but if they cant, I have no idea where to turn. They mentioned bringing in one of our bills so I am trying to get a hold of Douglas in hopes we have one lying around.

get them to mail them perhaps to the address of the mastercard? you can also contact the bank and have them send an old statement, perhaps from the same month you purchased the ticket.

you can get statements as far back as a year or more.

no big deal.

Thanks everyone.

It looks like Douglas still has the original statement with said transaction, so I got that going for me. Since she is so on the ball, I am going to surprise her this weekend and not plow some roofied Stellas into her.

And Edger? It sure is irritating. You said it.

None the less. PM SENT! The interest level grows.

Now now give the guy credit as he is working hard on the new house!

A funny choice of words though

Dinkass-lazy-mcbooche!!!!!

Hope he doesn't read this or you are in trouble.

we worked hard on our houses too

itsybitsy tineeweenie yellow poka dot bikini from po po weenie

poor wittle bouchee

he,s saucy enough when he is nipping eh bouchee bouche ha ha working hard