Jambands.ca

Sci Hornings, anyone going?

phunkyb

I totally wish i could be there. I've loved the Cheese ever since my buddy in Arizona, and another in Texas, turned me on to them in 1997. IT's been a great ride. Became friends with their great soundman JonO (too bad he's not a part of the finale).

People I know who have been to Hornings revere it as a completely magical place. It will be the perfect sendoff. I don't care what people say about SCI, I have had MANY mystical moments at their gigs. Pure joy I tell ya.

Go and have some extra fun for me too. Sad that I won't be seeing SCI with Billy again any time soon :(

I was actually thinking the other way around Jay... so many bands are heading in that direction now...

Bang on POG !!! I'm sad to be losin this act...and their bluegrass sound that Billy brought in a great way...

So glad you got to go Amy :) I want a review :P

Anyone going?

I just got a tix! Haven't seen the Cheese in a while but I am happy to be going to Hornings! especially b/c it is the last one.

Cheese haters (Cully) no need to reply:)

My friends Mike and Shanti are going. You may recognize them from CTMFs of the past. They're AWESOME people to party with if that's what you're looking for.

I was actually thinking the other way around Jay... so many bands are heading in that direction now...

That's funny. I was going to write a far more sarcastic respose. Something to the effect of, [color:purple]"yea, because what the world really needs is one more ambient electronica sounding band."

Anyway, I agree. It'd be better if they dumped that aspect of the sounds and pursued the bluegrass more. I think I heard a rumour that that's sort of the case for Bill. I heard he's going to be focusing on his other band that's primarily bluegrass.

Anyone going?

I just got a tix! Haven't seen the Cheese in a while but I am happy to be going to Hornings! especially b/c it is the last one.

Cheese haters (Cully) no need to reply:)

My friends Mike and Shanti are going. You may recognize them from CTMFs of the past. They're AWESOME people to party with if that's what you're looking for.

Mike and Shanti are the best! I would be more excited to see them then SCI.

Mike and Shanti are the best! I would be more excited to see them then SCI.

Ironically Mike would be offended by that statement. Not that he wouldn't be flattered but he's a really big SCI fan and would consider that insulting to them. ;)

I tried telling him once that, one out of the 12 times I've seen SCI, I thought their show wasn't very good. He has been completely unable to accept that and is still working to convince me it was a good show. It wasn't. The other 11 were great though. :)