Jambands.ca

Shout Out Louds - Toronto Show!

MamaPink

Shout Out Louds

Mod Club Theatre, Toronto, ON

Mon, Oct 22, 2007 07:00 PM

Been wanting to see these guys for awhile, now's my chance! Didn't think they'd come to town so soon. I think I may have to dance my freaking ass off!

Only $13.50 for the tickets (plus $100,000.00 in ticketbastard service charges!) Not bad!

I'M SO FRICKEN EXCITED FOR THIS SHOW! (by the way pink, the darling *five feet of fury* has agreed to pick up our tickets tomorrow!)

they're kind of cure-esque, and they're swedish or something and really kind of awesome. there's music samples on their site, 4 or 5 songs? www.shoutoutlouds.com

i think i might pop in and check out some shout out out out out out out out out outage at the starlight as well. things that are dancey are very intriguing to me. and that's like, local and stuff. easy as pie. we'll just have to see if my wallet and levels of sleep deprivation agree with me come the big day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

schwa...if you haven't heard shout out out out out, don't fear...you will freaking love them. they BLEW that tent away at hillside. They were the band of the festival...and I LOVE the slip, AND mother mother who also played. SOOOO had everyone in the whole place on their feet, on the picnic tables dancing their asses off....from age 12-50, it was AMAZING. I don't say this often anymore but seeing this band is SO worth only getting 4 hours of sleep.

Edited by Guest