Jambands.ca

Is something wrong with The Archive.org?

StoneMtn

I know from reading the LMA forum that they have been repairing alot of problems (audio and other) on the site.

I noticed yesterday that this error was coming up alot "Exhausted all choices for locator URLs. Item cannot be found" on some (but not all) of my uploads and others.

That's cool then. If there's a forum talking about repairs going on, then I'm sure it'll work itself out soon enough.

I just wanted some new tunes for work today, but alas I will just muddle through with whatever is already on my hard drive.

(Maybe I'll try to get this apparently-corrupted Circle Jerks CD that I have sitting here to work, again. Ya. That'll spice up this office today. :) )

Yeah' date=' I've been having problems since yesterday..especially annoying since all I want to do is stream TLG in preparation for tonight's show. :D[/quote']

Try this one...

http://www.archive.org/details/tlg2007-08-26.akg481

It seems that shows from the "Recently Reviewed Items" list on the front page are accessible.

Thanks for the tip, will do. I've been streaming the one semi-recent TLG show from nugs.net since yesterday morning and it's growing old.