Jambands.ca

Why we don't need Pink Floyd to reunite.

boiler

This is why we dont need Pink Floyd to reunite:

TimmyB is back!

Anyways, here is a great Radiohead download. Kinda very shakey at times (3 cam source?) but I dare you to tell me Thom isnt having a fucking blast! And the bass mix is fantastic on some songs.

http://www.dimeadozen.org//torrents-details.php?id=158623&page=0#startcomments

If you dont have an account, hit refresh for 10 minutes or so. You will get one.

While I understand the general perception that Radiohead is 'todays' Pink Floyd I dont think either band should be simplified to that degree. I used to subscribe to that belief a while ago and keep in mind I am a HUGE fan of both. It was an easy comparison, or so it seemed. Each has a solid understanding of the important usuage of melody amongst the sounds developing via each member in the group and both have written fantastic songs but one is an acid trip while the other makes you want to bust as much of a speedball that as humanely possible. You decide who is who.

How's that?

;-)

Fuck. I am drunk and wishing I was watching this Bonnaroo performance with you Boiler Rat because you would be shitting your pants as much as I am. Man alive, the pull this taper grabbed is fucking outstanding. I gotta get a copy of this to BradM even if he doesnt like Radiohead.

Guest Low Roller

Jesus. A Radiohead thread was happening and nobody told me?

Booche, what's the torrent that you posted (I don't have the time to hit refresh for 10 minutes)? Is it a cam shot of the Radiohead gig at Bonnaroo??

They are releasing a DVD of the full show in the near future apparently... I can't wait. Thom said that Bonnaroo was his favorite gig in a long time.