Jambands.ca

gmail issues?

c-towns

No, but i have gmail issues too!

Sometimes when I send an email it doesn't get delivered for hours on end. Sometimes when someone sends me an email it doesn't get delivered for hours on end. Sometimes when i try to send an email in reply to an email sent to me, i get an error message asking me try back in a few minutes. Then i try back and try back and try back and i can't ever send it. Then if i try to copy and paste it, i can't, so i have to send it to another of my personal email addresses so i can copy and paste it, go back to gmail, create a new email and send it. Brut!

c-towns. Step away from that computer - don't even look at it. It is clearly upset with you, and is starting to devise evil ways to make your life hell. It started with something trivial, like screwing with your GMail, but most computer experts see web-email-trickery as a gateway act to more serious attacks.

i got irritated, said "fuck this", wondered what kind of security leaks gmail has that it won't work with upgraded security, continued to be creeped out by the "you NEVER have to delete anything!!!" gmail taglines (yes, i want to keep all those penis pump ads forever and ever!), and then went on my merry way not using gmail very much & adding "delete shit from my gmail account at another computer" to the bottom of my list of things to do.

got a system admin at work? whoever set up or configured the network is the person to ask wtf is up with not being able to get access to your gmail... or one of those well dressed, nose pierced, chronically busy with something else tech support dudes you see on tv

sounds like a glitch in how the network's setup... if you have a computer at work obviously you want to be able to access your e-mail

STRIKE!!!