Jambands.ca

Family Guy + Star Wars TONIGHT!

bouche

That was Douglas's favorite part.

I didnt laugh as often as I thought I might but when I lauged I fucking roared. Those drawings looked so good though and any fan of Star Wars that is also a fan of Family Guy absolutely has to see that episode. Personally, I am hoping they start the next 5 seasons (if it lasts that long) with the next 5 in the series.

Alright. Just follow my lead and act real cool.

Minnie The Moocher! Hahahhaa......man that was some good shit.

the attention to detail was stellar. I'm sure most scenes were put together to the shot. They did a parody with Stewie's rendition of William Shatner's Rocketman and you can even compare eye movements between the performances.

Aunt Beru yelling for luke was funny. They were using stock star wars audio and even video to put this together. Aunt Beru was looped to sound EXTREMELY nagging with here repeated "Luke!"'s

Anyway, this family guy episode had me laughing quite a bit....roaring as was said. The final scene where they were talking about Robot Chicken floored me. You got Seth MacFarlane literally arguing with Seth Greene (creator of robot chicken aka luke aka Chris) about their own version of the star wars parody. Which of course I'm dying to see still.

Edited by Guest

"i know we are in the middle of an important inter- gallactic battle...but I'm gonna take that couch"

classic

that whole couch thing knocked me on my ass. favourite part was where Han gave up and sent Chewie in to drive while Han hung on to it so they could get outta there.