Jambands.ca

Insane bumper stickers?

Basher

Why anyone would want to express such crazy thoughts on their car is beyond me. I saw the following bumper stickers on a car (Alberta plates) at lunch:

"Al Gore is a WARM Monger"

"GloBULL Warming Atheist"

"Nuke Iraq before they nuke us"

"Allah know about Islam I learned on 9/11"

WOW

I've been tempted to carry around a pile of bumper stickers to address similar idiots and their idiocy.

In particular, I've considered having stickers printed up to stick to the backs of Porsche or Cadillac SUVs and H1 Hummers:

"I hate the environment."

I've thought the same thing, except my sticker says:

SUVs: Fake Trucks for Real Assholes

I've been tempted to carry around a pile of bumper stickers to address similar idiots and their idiocy.

In particular, I've considered having stickers printed up to stick to the backs of Porsche or Cadillac SUVs and H1 Hummers:

"I hate the environment."

BEEN DONE!

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,423534,00.html

I remember that site well... it appears to be down now. Possibly related to a whole slew of lawsuits from SUV owners....

I can't help but remember a Grateful Dead show in Chicago, where one tripped-out individual, who shall remain nameless, stuck a NORML sticker to the back of a moving cop-car.

Luckily, the car kept on driving, and the cops didn't notice that young deadhead, crouched down behind them.

In particular' date=' I've considered having stickers printed up to stick to the backs of Porsche or Cadillac SUVs and H1 Hummers:

"I hate the environment."[/quote']

I've thought the same thing, except my sticker says:

SUVs: Fake Trucks for Real Assholes

or

"I'm Changing Our Climate. Ask Me How!"

remember that sequence from pulp fiction? same goes for stickers, in my books at least.

LANCE

Still got your Malibu?

VINCENT

You know what some fucker did to it the other day?

LANCE

What?

VINCENT

Fuckin' keyed it.

LANCE

Oh man, that's fucked up.

VINCENT

Tell me about it. I had the goddamn thing in storage three years. It's out five fuckin' days -- five days, and some dickless piece of shit fucks with it.

LANCE

They should be fuckin' killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

VINCENT

I just wish I caught 'em doin' it, ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been worth his doin' it, if I coulda just caught 'em, you know what I mean?

LANCE

It's chicken shit. You don't fuck another man's vehicle.