Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog - Kitchener - Fri Sep 19 - update

mark tonin

Here is the updated info for the show ... it is going to be a rockin' groovin' good time!

Peace, Mark

-----

DIESEL DOG

Friday September 19th

upstairs at The Lancaster Tavern

574 Lancaster Street West, Kitchener

show starts at 10 pm

$5 at the door

19 +

Bring a hand drum and groove during the set break with the U of W Drum Circle.

We will be giving away 50 copies of the CD Live at the Lanc, recorded during a live performance by Diesel Dog on April 4, 2003 at the Lancaster Tavern.

All profit from this show will go to ROOF, a resource and counseling center for street youth and at-risk youth.

www.dieseldog.ca

www.jambands.ca

www.roof-agency.com

Note that this show was originally going to include an amazing harmonica player named Mike Stevens. However, I arrived home from the CTMF to find out that Mike Stevens had to cancel the gig because he is flying to the Middle East to play for peacekeepers. Good luck to him and hopefully I can line him up for a show in the future.

Given the above news, I have adjusted the show to include the U of W Drum Circle (bring a hand drum to the show and join in at set break) and I've picked a related charity to support.

This will also give Diesel Dog a chance to play 2 sets of music and showcase their stuff ... original songs from their new studio cd (which I think will be available at the gig, in addition to the free live ones), new original songs, and cover songs. Get ready to dance and groove and give'r!!!

Peace, Mark

Hey Palace, We should get our sissypants freinds to come out and support them too!

Hopefully everybody doesn't jet to Hammy for Wassabi. I suppose it comes down to a matter of loyalty, and the Dog has always been up for a party in the K-dubs.

The Governor will be Given'r!

I forgot all about that poor SARSy dog...

gov'ner, i think we're in the clear... wassabee is tonight, n'est pas? the diesel doggies are the 19th, 2 weeks from today.

and YEAH, if all of our SISSYPANTS friends would stop being such SISSYPANTS and come out and giverrrr every once in awhile...

(SCHWA DO YOU HEAR ME?!)

but that's okay, because we can giverrrr enough for all of 'em.

gov'ner we should see if qu'est-ce will come down, maybe bring the giverstick for one last whirl around the town.

Archived