Jambands.ca

What do you Do?

Ol'Hickster

I agree, but some people have their perfect job that does define them, not define who they are as a human being, but defines their passions and love...

and on that note, I'm a Fantasia Consultant.... but most of you already knew that (wink wink, buzz buzz). I meet the most interesting people and hear the strangest stories, I love it.

And here's a tip... something I've learned over the years... Watch out for the quiet ones, they have the dirtiest little secrets.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chef de Cuisine

Basically I run the F&B (restaurant and banquets)at the largest and most fully integrated winery in Prince Edward County. I have a bar (inside a winery) where I charge high prices for rich people to eat fresh "County" food. I get on average $50 more per person because I "cook" (basically let fresh ingredients do their work) in front of them. What they do not realize is if I can send my sous-chef into the woods (and i feel like a douche for it) for "woodland mushrooms" and give the dish a really gay name, vwaaaalaaaaa!!!!!!! Suckas! Although the chow is pretty killer!