Jambands.ca

Ever wonder what Bo Jackson is up to these days?

Hal Johnson

Greatest.Athelete.Ever.

Its not even facking close. I am still waiting for a Bo Jackson Highlights dvd to come out. He did things that were other-wordly. The one that always comes to mind is him playing rightfield for Auburn. There was a long fly hit out his way and he took off like a mother. Unfortuanately, the ball landed on the other side of a fence that looked well over 5 feet tall. Rather than crashing into it, Bo stopped in his tracks with a 2 foot jumped, curled his legs underneath him and glided to the other side of the fence with ease.

I think Ive seen that...I like when he ran up the wall too.

The article is so right - hes got these legendary stories that can actually be backed up with footage so you almost have to believe the stories that havent been caught on camera.

And who can forget his f'n running shoe? Man, middle school was rough in my crowd if you didnt have the bloody things.

hes got these legendary stories that can actually be backed up with footage so you almost have to believe the stories that havent been caught on camera.

How about that diving catch at Fenway? He was between 4 and 5 feet in the air and parallel to the ground. He soared forever. Its the closest I have ever seen a man actually fly.

"... the gods of sports decided to punish Bo because he came too close to them, had reached the brink of being a god himself,"