Jambands.ca

the truth nothing but the truth, i saw one

popo weenie

yup last night i saw and held a dildo

it was pinkish and had pearle like things in it about half way down, ran by batterys, i can hardly type as my hands are still shaky, as it shook had a good knob on it and another thingy, a little farther down, it twirled and different movements and buzzing sounds but it had a womans face at the top oh a big turn off it should be a mans face shouldnt it? price was right 35.00

it was my friends she ask me would you like to have a lend of it , i said shit that would be like going to bed with your husband and it is used

she said just run it under the tap , now imagine running it under the tap and used too

so all in all saw one anyway

now my next step???????????????????/

I think the $35 is worth spending if it means you don't have to share a dildo (or is it didlo?) with your friend. {shudder}

And don't worry so much about the face on there, popo. It's not like you're going to see the face anyways. Just remember, if you're looking at the face, you're using it wrong, ok?

Just go get your own, then you can go look and find one with out a face lookin back at yea haha I had a ex once and we went to Clicks sex shop in St john, to get some fun stuff and found that the lady working there was like a encylpedia of sex know how haha she even recomend stuff she likes to use hahaha Made for a fun evening and a even funner night ;)