Jambands.ca

NFL Playoffs

badams

My Predictions...

[color:blue]Green Bay 27 Seattle 24

Seattle will keep it close but the homefield will favour GB and Favre is not going to let this one slip away.

[color:blue]Indy 31 SD 20

If Gates were healthy and playing I might take SD. As it is I think Indy wins comfortably.

[color:blue]NYG 27 Dal 26

With TO hobbled and considering the recent play of the teams the NYG pull off the upset.

[color:blue]NE 35 Jack 24[color:red]Good weather game

[color:blue]Jack 24 NE 21 [color:red]Bad weather game

NE should be a lock but if the Jags running game can keep Brady off the field then they may have a chance.

Edited by Guest

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope things work out for you this weekend Shredder. I wouldnt mind seeing the Pack win another one even though it would mean my next door neighbour at work will go on and on and on about it. Brett is just too cool to cheer against.

Hey, you know what Taylor told me this week? Favre's jersey is the number one all-time seller in the NFL. I was shocked but not surprised.

If they're calling that holding on 32 of the Chargers... the Refs are dinks. What a great run back nullified by a phantom call... great to see Peyton get blocked and tossed out of bounds though.

It's going to be interesting seeing Norv Turner's head explode in the 2nd half... I'll be rooting for em however... can't stand Mr. Peyton Perfect.

If they're calling that holding on 32 of the Chargers... the Refs are dinks. What a great run back nullified by a phantom call... great to see Peyton get blocked and tossed out of bounds though.

It's going to be interesting seeing Norv Turner's head explode in the 2nd half... I'll be rooting for em however... can't stand Mr. Peyton Perfect.

I HATE Manning!!!