Jambands.ca

Ottawa Bound

AWeeJig

Thanks to everyone for helping out it's very appreciated and will not go unnoticed!

My girlfriend is on her way back from Ottawa in the morning with a new job that she scored this morning and a great line on an 2bdrm townhome in the west end.

It would be a little premature to announce a housewarming party as of yet. Nor, am I quite sure I would enjoy seeing her pegged out on an exorbiant amount of valium whilst listening to a song that is asking her to 'Step Into The Freezer'

Well... not her first week in Ottawa anyways. ;)

When the housewarming does occur feel free to bring your dog Booche. But as soon as the little pink thing starts to show on Sully you have to seperate them.

Thanx Again Everyone!

Brian

It's looking as though we found ourselves a nice 2bdrm townhouse in Kanata not too far from where Michelle landed a job. Although it's not right in the city it seems like a great neighbourhood and the place is everything we were looking for with a few bonuses. Anyone for tennis?

Just waiting on on Monday for all the paper approval and it's a go. The tentative moving day is Wednesday the 23rd. Thanx again to everyone.