Jambands.ca

The Red Dog Peterborough Feb/March

Red dog

I and The Spades will no longer be at The Moho (I was booking shows there). I loved the place, but alas, they put Yuk yuks comedy on saturdays and only wanted bands one, maybe two nights a week, so... I moved my bookings to The Red Dog Tavern. It has three venues in one building and a lot of history as a music venue. I feel quite good about what I have been able to line up in my first two weeks, check it out:

Feb 15th Tom Wilson w/The Stables and County Boys

Feb 16th The Spades w/Pascale Picard band (Good rev you in? ha)

Feb 21st Matthew Barber w/Pat Robitaille and Sarah Loucks

Feb 27th The Gruff

Feb 29th Jason Collett w/Peter Elkas and Evening Hymnes

March 1st The Superfantastics

Mar 5th United Steel workers of Montreal w/Burning Hell

Mar 9th Immaculate Machine w/Weird Weather

Mar 10th I see Rowboats

Mar 11th Andrew Cash w/Wil

Mar 13th Wassabi Collective

Mar 14th Two Minute Miracles

Mar 19th C'Mon

Mar 20th Two Hours Traffic

Mar 27th Luke Doucet

...and, I have to throw this in:

April 26th Uncle Monk (BLuegrass band featuring Tommy Ramone of .. The Ramones!!!)

I'll try to update more as line ups firm up. Working hard to get the dog some good shows.

Also as a side note, please be advised, I am not booking all the shows at The Red Dog, just taking care of a few a month so not all bookings are through me. my stuff is listed at Pirate Radio Records

Cheers,

James

Edited by Guest

sorry Jaydawg, like I said,not all shows are mine there, only a few a month, but I did know of this, it is gonna be a good one. Long live Bob!

oh also I booked Justin Rutledge in Perth Feb 1st at the myriad centre for the arts and I'm gonna do a solo opener. Tickets at Shadowfax. Great theatre,might start putting more shows there.

James, I'm glad to hear you're making things happen at the Red Dog. That is unfortunate news about the moho though.

Cool beans! Mooose you are coming to town on Febuarry 29th. Okay?

I suppose a 29th day in February is a good reason to head to Peterborough to celebrate! I'm hoping to get down there sooner even... we'll see how she goes.