Jambands.ca

coolest job ever

shitidiot

My new living arrangement here in Dakar is with a couple of "dream job" types...

the wife is an ethnomusicologist specialized in West African music. She writes on the live music scene here, and also writes the Lonely Planet and Rough Guides for Senegal (as well as the Rough Guide on West African music). The husband is a music promoter, booking agent, and the tour manager for Orchestre Baobab. Pretty sweet gigs!

My new living arrangement here in Dakar is with a couple of "dream job" types...

the wife is an ethnomusicologist specialized in West African music. She writes on the live music scene here, and also writes the Lonely Planet and Rough Guides for Senegal (as well as the Rough Guide on West African music). The husband is a music promoter, booking agent, and the tour manager for Orchestre Baobab. Pretty sweet gigs!

WIcked! Mali is my latest infatuation and lately I'm really curious about the West African music scene. And I'm hoping to be in W.Africa come Fall!

the wife is an ethnomusicologist specialized in West African music. She writes on the live music scene here' date=' and also writes the Lonely Planet and Rough Guides for Senegal (as well as the Rough Guide on West African music). The husband is a music promoter, booking agent, and the tour manager for Orchestre Baobab. Pretty sweet gigs![/quote']

WIcked! Mali is my latest infatuation and lately I'm really curious about the West African music scene. And I'm hoping to be in W.Africa come Fall!

If you decide to go through with it let me know. I can connect you with a few good folks.