Jambands.ca

Funny!

LJFH

I can't help it...I've been laughing at this for the last 10 minutes. It works on so many levels.

One day the first grade teacher was reading the story of Chicken Little to her class. She came to the part of the story where Chicken Little tried to warn the farmer. She read, ".... and so

Chicken Little went up to the farmer and said, "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" The teacher paused then asked the class, "And what do you think that farmer said?" One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'Holy Shit! A talking chicken!'" The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.

Husband and wife plan to go to a costume party. Unfortunately the wife doesn't feel too good before hand and instead decides not to attend, leaving the husband to go on his own, wearing his costume. After a quick nap and a headache pill the wife decides to attend, but in costume, secretly so she can see what her husband gets up to when she's not around. Upon entry she witnesses her husband having the time of his life. He's dancing, he's flirting, he's kissing. She decides to see how far he'll go with her and proceeds to grind up and down her husband's leg, he has a fondle, she whispers a proposal in his ear to go round back for a quicky.

After their little bit of fun she dashes home and plans to double cross her husband. Gets out of the costume, back into bed and waits for her husband.

"Good party dear?" she asks.

"You know me, I can never have any fun when you're not around. I just played cards with the lads all night." He says sincerely.

"Well you must've looked pretty stupid playing cards in your costume all night." she says with a smile.

"Actually i gave the costume to my dad and apparently he had the time of his life."

Two Texans were out on the range talking about their favorite sex positions.

One said, "I think I enjoy the rodeo position the best."

"I don't think I have ever heard of that one," said the other cowboy "What is it?"

"Well, it's where you get your wife down on all fours and you mount her from behind.

Then you reach around and cup each one of her breasts in your hands and whisper in her ear:

'Boy, these feel just like your sister's.'

Then you try and stay on for 8 seconds."