Jambands.ca

Juno ... a good flick!

mark tonin

We heard some positive reviews about the movie "Juno" from a few people, so Liana and I went to check it out last night ... very enjoyable! Some have called it the "Little Miss Sunshine" of this year, and I do agree that if you really liked the movie Little Miss Sunshine you will probably really like the movie Juno.

Peace, Mark

I enjoyed this movie as well.

Although, I HATED most of the music in it. I've talked with some people who agree with me and some who stongly disagree. I mean, the soundtrack is at number one on the charts right now too. Go figure. It just rubbed me the wrong way.

Perhaps the music suited her character in the flick.... she seemed to have that kind of vibe to her. And I know Ellen Page actually suggested that music to the director... "Juno would listen to the Mouldy Peaches" was what she said. Initially he had stuff like Yo La Tengo as the soundtrack. Oh well.

Still a great movie.

I have not seen the movie, but had the unfortunate expirence of hearing a mouldy peaches song one morning a few weeks ago on some stupid morning show, where they were on promoting themselves and the movie... it was a trainwreck that I could not look away from and was floored at how they could be popular and someone actually wanted to use there monotone nothingless music in a movie...

to their defense, I only heard the one song...and have not seen the movie...that one song was really really REALLY bad though :D