Jambands.ca

Diesel Dog / Harmonic Tide - MARCH 14th @ The Huron House in Collingwood

jayr

Three cheers for Collingwood. Last’s night’s show was grrrrrreat. High five to all the folks that are working hard to foster a scene up there. Let it grow, grow grow!

Harmonic Tide impressed me; I hadn’t heard any of those fellows play before. Solid vocals and buttery guitar playing. It’d been years since my last Diesel Dog show I and really enjoyed their two sets, particularly the Ophelia cover. And the tea and crumpets at the afterparty were smashing!

Happy belated livingstoned – glad I could join in on round 2 of the celebrations.

Many many thanks to all who came out for the show last night. It was great for us to go to a new bar in a new town and have such an enthusiastic welcome. Special thanks to Jay and Allison for the leg work and hospitality (we owe you one). Thanks also to Harmonic Tide for a sweet set and The Huron House for a great atmosphere.

I've got a feeling we'll be seeing Collingwood very soon.

Diesel Dog

I had a fantastic time...took me awhile to recover.Harmonic Tide played a smooth and clean set.Hadn't heard DD in years and really enjoyed it.

Thanks to so many people for making the journey!

Blurry and Mud...nice to meet you finally and know you aren't too far away!!

thomson...you too sister..here's to more trips up fom Orangeville for you and Sarah.

Fista...you rock.My love for Hal is further expanded by his fantastic sense to have you as a partner!!I fully support the move to Collingwood. ;)

livingstoned...lov ya..see you on the 29.

Finally...

backbacon is the BEST DANCER EVER!!

Great night - great seeing all you wonderful folks - from the red heads to the curly hairs to the short hairs to the long ones!

Alison, great meeting you! Thanks for making things happen around these parts! AWESOME!!

Edited by Guest

Super huge thanks to everybody that came out on Friday for this show and to Diesel Dog for coming up and playing two killer sets for us all! It was a stellar night and I can't wait to do it again. Also to Allison & Brent for everything you did to help make it all happen.

Thanks!!

Jay