Jambands.ca

Freeker in Chatham (UPDATE)

backbacon

I'm hoping there'll be a bunch of y'all making the trip down to Chatham this Friday.

Besides what is sure to be a spectacular show, there is an after-party planned that is sure to stick with you for years!

As I've mentioned, the KBD is a fun place. Free pool and trough bowling!! Here's a picture of a trough bowling lane (a fancier one than the kbd...): PIC

The Freekers will be bringing their acoustic instruments (accordion, banjo, ??...) for the after hours festivities and the fun is guaranteed to go into the wee hours! Feel free to bring your instruments too.

Camping accommodations will be available for everyone.

Come down in the afternoon. There will certainly be somewhere to do some pre partying.

Oh, and check out Hiway Freeker on the new PL early Friday morning!!

If you can, let me know if you are coming and I'll hook you up with all the details. If not, just show up ready to giv'er!!

You can contact me here:

backbacon@jambands.ca

home: 519-354-7154

cell: 519-360-8433 (day of show)

-

MAP to KBD Club

Hey,

Chank is not playing anymore.

A beebop 50's/ 60's type jazz trio will be opening instead.

"The Tatt Trio" consists of drums, guitar and bass. They do originals as well as covers such as "St. Thomas" and "On Green Dolphin St." I haven't seen this particular line up but am very familiar with guitarist's ANdy Tattersoll's work. He's been playing guitar since he was 5 or so and is learned in rock (used to call him 'flaming fingers' back in the day - 10 yers ago! - he was 13 maybe at the time!) and over the years has mastered blues, jazz, and acoustic classical guitaring.

I'm really looking forward to seeing these guys play. THey should be going on at 9.30 or so.

Hope to see some of you there!

Thanks,

keri

Great night,great show.

Always kick ass seeing the Freeker folks.

Thanks Back Bacon for the good times as always.

Wish I could of made it back to your place......but I got stuck to the floor.

Great to meet you meggo.

Another crazy night in Chatham,waking up on the concrete floor of a strangers house is always an expirence thats for sure.Kinda set the tone for me the rest of the weekend.

A huge thanks to Paisley for carting my drunk ass round Ontario this weekend.

Cheers~

It was an excellent show by the Freeker. Thanks so much for coming down and rocking the town Freeker kids! I look forward to having y'all back in the future.

Paisley and Esau, that was great when you guys walked in the place. Thanks for making the jouney. Mud and Blair, wouldn't have been the same without you two around! Zeds, Meggo, and the whole Chatham crew, way to make it a fun night!

hehe, yeah Esau, there was no way we were getting you off that floor!

Wow, those Bob Dylan Project/Hiway Freeker kids are smokin right now... just tearin it up, tight as hell! Fantastic!!!

My first trip to Chatham will certainly not be my last... crazed little town that never sleeps (well, not until mid-afternoon anyways)... trough bowling... beautiful fields... super people wherever ya go

good good times

great work on organizing the event Backbacon... Chatamites, what can ya say? super great to see and par-tay with ya B-bacon, the elusive and much missed Zedy (thanks for that lifesaver retrieving-Esau and the wheels ride bro), Meggo (no more doubts on your give'r kiddo, really great to party with your unstoppableness)... Blair and Mudd... and and and

Chatham rocks! throw more fun events Keri! I got so wound up I couldn't sleep until Sunday night [Eek!]

don't miss any Freeker shows happening anywhere near you... you'll be kickin yourself

quote:

Originally posted by paisley:

Wow, those Bob Dylan Project/Hiway Freeker kids are smokin right now... just tearin it up, tight as hell! Fantastic!!!

What on earth do you mean by "right now"?

They are ALWAYS smokin'! They are truely one of the tightest ensembles around. I'm always blown away. I haven't seen them since CTMF in MAY FOR FU@K SAKES! I'm kinda jonesin'! Watch what you say while I'm surfin' the forum - I may just take it out on you [Wink]

scary super tight right now [Eek!]

between their Fantasy show the night before, the afterparty, being on TV at 7 am and the drive to Chatham they had slept zero and yet gave us a full Bob Dylan/Freeker show that blew our heads off

montreal is ROCKIN tonight!!!

BNB

Freeker (Fantasy)

Warsawpack

+ everything else...

damn!!

Waiting for the show

Maybe tonight it's Keri on

MIniHorn inta Flute......

Elvis, Crow says High, or do you Wanna?

Elvis you sexy bitch, I dont' know if want BoogggieKnights Or The Bigggg EEEEEEEE.

I BET YOUR ASS THAT YA CAN'T MAKE IT BEFORE cHATHAM tHE ONLY PEOPLE REAADY ARRRRE

yOUR NEXT left ,

I guess it's next at left Miles lane

Archived