Jambands.ca

Sens @ Habs - March 13, 2008

Booche

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the habs have chocked so much more than the sens in recent history. you guys must enjoy the taste of your own cocks waaay too much.

I can't see how the Habs have chocked at all.

2-0 lead over Carolina.

Are you seriously going to use that example?

Carolina had 10 more wins than the Habs that year and 19 more points. The Habs were lucky to even be in the playoffs. A hot goalie and a Koivu injury really hurt the Habs but they were never expected to win the series. I would hardly consider that a choke.

Ottawa has bee a top team this entire decade and has won NOTHING!!!!

Anyway this is stupid. Tonights game will be fun and then when the playoffs come we will see where we all stand.

Ottawa is good but has not lived up to their hype. The Habs are young and need to prove themselves. I look forward to it all.

Yeah, if this thread is any indication... it's going to be ugly tonight... 1 hour and counting... chances are it's going to be blacked out here in Greater Toronto... er... I mean sudbury... so I'll be stuck listening to the radio...

Anyone got any online streaming hints that actually work? Roller? Or have I insulted your team to much today?

it's on sportsnet, shredder. the leafs can't be playing, why would it be blacked out? or is there a big poker tournament from 2004 they have to replay?

I don't make the rules... I just turn it on and get the local blackout message... I have the channel... sportsnet east... but no dice... stupid leafs...

Ollie set me up with the feed... Thanks Ollie! looking really good right now!! For one team.

Ottawa is playing a really solid game. They have completely eliminated MTL's speed. The Habs arent hitting the Sens blue line with the normal flying power we have seen from them this year, nor are they able to get any chances after shots. Gerber's rebound control is top-notch thus far.

There's a reason I am not a hockey coach because I have no idea what Carbo could tell his team to create or even compensate.