Jambands.ca

Bruce County?

SaggyBalls

Greenhorns is on the main drag in Sauble, south of the lights (away from the beach) right beside Jaffa's coffee house. pm me and I'll give you some more details and contact info.

cheers

btw...what a fucking beautiful day in Bruce county huh?

Thats east of the lights. It was a fantastic weekend in the Bruce. Make me wonder if South Huron would be the same.

Where were all you f*ckers for the 3 years that Jenn and I lived in Sauble beach proper from 2001 through 04. We were nicknamed the hippies because we were the only ones there.

Greenhorns is on the main drag in Sauble' date=' south of the lights (away from the beach) right beside Jaffa's coffee house. pm me and I'll give you some more details and contact info.

cheers

btw...what a fucking beautiful day in Bruce county huh?[/quote']

Thats east of the lights. It was a fantastic weekend in the Bruce. Make me wonder if South Huron would be the same.

Where were all you f*ckers for the 3 years that Jenn and I lived in Sauble beach proper from 2001 through 04. We were nicknamed the hippies because we were the only ones there.

Ok east is right ..I stand corrected ;) There seems to be a few 'hippies' in and around the beach these days whether they live there or cottage there I'm not sure really. Sorry we missed each other. As they say 'timing is everything'

g

Oh' date=' and Blurry. A few of us will be heading up to the Bruce for May 2-4 long weekend. We'll definitely be doing some jamming around the fire. If you guys don't already have plans (e.g Frontier Town, whatever) than you are more than welcome to join us. It should be good times. [/quote']

It sounds like great times!! But you'll have to let me know the next time you come up after that.

May long weekend Boss and Aubre are getting married in Florida - we have a beach house rented for a week and The Keels are playing at their wedding.......it's not going to suck - oh yeah!!!!

Have a great weekend up here Edger!

Wow, sounds like a great time all around. Good folks, good music, and a nice sandy, warm setting. Give my best to Brad and Aubre! I hope that we get to cross paths with them again soon. Maybe in "june"? As I've said before, I think it would be great to get Todd and Brad jamming around the fire.

We'll let you know the next time we're heading up your way for sure.