Jambands.ca

EPL 2008-2009

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a few days old now but still funny:

'Paul Jewell brought new meaning to the transfer window last night when Marseille-bound defender Tyrone Mears had to crawl past the manager's office to collect his boots after defying his manager's orders not to go. In an incredible incident at the club's training ground yesterday, Mears had to sneak in through a window to collect his boots after Jewell told him to ignore chairman Adam Pearson's instructions to head for Marseille on loan' - The Daily Mail.

Fuck you Barrett you thieving cunt.

Great 20 minutes or so to open and 2 garbage goals gets your result. I look forward to the inevitable faltering against far lesser opponents which will seal Liverpools fate in the final standings.

Enjoy it for now.

liverpool dominated for 70 minutes and deserved the win.. even fergie said they were bossed.

suck it andre..

2-1

prop080913-25-liverpool_manu_mascherano.jpg

Edited by Guest

I was referring to the fact that the opening 20 was fantastic to watch, videogameesque.

But I stand by the fact that both Liverpool goals were complete garbage and that your favorite team will be on the outside looking in at the end of the season because they will have lost games to far inferior opponents.

Thanks for coming out.

I was referring to the fact that the opening 20 was fantastic to watch, videogameesque.

But I stand by the fact that both Liverpool goals were complete garbage and that your favorite team will be on the outside looking in at the end of the season because they will have lost games to far inferior opponents.

Thanks for coming out.

so you liked the game when man u. were doing good but it was no good when they werent?

wahhhh wahhh wahhhhhhhh..

VDS also made a couple of good saves and it could have been more then 2-1.. should have been really.

the midfield was completely dominated by the monster and xabi really won the game. every stat pool >>>> man u.

Liverpool Man Utd

Shots (on Goal) 22(7) 8(2)

Fouls 10 18

Corner Kicks 5 4

Offsides 1 4

Time of Possession 54% 46%

Yellow Cards 0 2

Red Cards 0 1

Saves 1 6

i guess all that means two garbage goals huh? so what.. shitty defending for the tevez goal too and that was pretty much the same thing just further out to babels. quit yer whining.

KINSHASA , Congo -- At least 11 people were killed in a stadium riot in eastern Congo after a soccer player [color:red]tried to use witchcraft to win a local match, U.N.-backed Radio Okapi reported on Monday.

Nyuki club was losing to local rivals Socozaki on Sunday when Nyuki's goalkeeper advanced up the field and tried to use "fetishist" spells to turn the tide of the match, Okapi said, without giving more details.

When a police commander tried to break up an ensuing brawl between rival players, members of the crowd pelted him with rocks, the radio added.

Police fired teargas in response, causing a stampede to the exits in which 11 people were killed and several injured, Okapi said.

As elsewhere in Africa, many Congolese hold traditional animist beliefs and use spells, fetishes and charms to practise witchcraft, often combined with other religions like Christianity or Islam.

Sunday's riot happened in Butembo, in North Kivu province, where fighting between the army and rebels has raged on despite the official end of a 1998-2003 war that has killed an estimated 5.4 million people through violence, hunger and disease.