Jambands.ca

EPL 2008-2009

Davey Boy 2.0

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I care...it's Scotland and Im a soldier in the Tartan Army***. Every game counts to us, friendly or not. Maradona played his first international game in Scotland and makes his debut as manager there too.

I dont think anyone can come away hurt as there is nobody left playing through all the already long list of injured. With the line-up England has out today, I can see alot of dissappointed English faces in Berlin.

Yeah I cant forget Colin Hendry, he was at Rangers for a short time too before he retired. Hard as fackin nails was that guy.

FULL TEAMS Scotland v Argentina

Scotland: McGregor, Hutton, Caldwell, McManus, Broadfoot, Brown, Hartley, Ferguson, Commons, McFadden, Iwelumo.

Subs: Marshall, Alexander, Naysmith, Maloney, Clarkson, Berra, Miller, Robertson, Barr, McAllister.

Argentina: Carrizo, Zanetti, Demichelis, Heinze, Papa, Rodriguez, Mascherano, Gago, Gutierrez, Lavezzi, Tevez.

Subs: Romero, Coloccini, Denis, Cata Diaz, Villagra, Burdisso, Sosa, Lopez, Montenegro, Gonzalez.

FULL TEAMS Germany v England

Germany: Adler, Friedrich, Mertesacker, Westermann, Compper, Schweinsteiger, Rolfes, Jones, Trochowski, Gomez, Klose.

Subs: Wiese, Hinkel, Tasci, Helmes, Podolski, Marin, Hitzlsperger, Schafer, Weis.

England: James, Johnson, Terry, Upson, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Carrick, Barry, Downing, Defoe, Agbonlahor.

Subs: Carson, Robinson, Lescott, Richards, Mancienne, Davies, Parker, Bullard, Young, Crouch, Bent.

*** even sitting here in my kilt waiting for the game to start.

Edited by Guest
kilts are sure warm and they make having a pee really easy

• 2 weeks later...

From The Times' very observing interview with Victoria Beckham:

'"I'm quite spiritual. I'm very good at visualisation."

'Uh oh. This sounds ominously like Hollywood-speak. Or maybe Tom got to them after all. But it turns out that Victoria's visuals are not the babbling brooks or still mountains kind, but clothes. "I was talking to Gordon Ramsay and David about this the other day and they're the same. Gordon visualises a meal, then figures out how to prepare it. David visualises the goal. I'll lie in bed and think, what kind of look do I want to go for tomorrow? Then I find the pieces in my mind to create it.

'She pauses, thoughtfully. "Yeah, I really believe in creative visualisation."'

STEVEN Gerrard has signed a deal in which an exclusive Dubai development will be named in his honour.

The Liverpool captain agreed to a £150m residential block in one of Dubai’s most fashionable districts being named the “Steven Gerrard Tower†and has accepted a plush apartment in return, understood to be worth £1m.