Jambands.ca

"Phish Will Reunite for Summer Tour 2009"

Basher

Okay, yes, this is a rumour posted on a blog. That said, based on mumblings and other musings, I now fully expect to be travelling to Phish shows in 2009.

From http://www.nyctaper.com/:

August 14th, 2008

Phish Will Reunite for Summer Tour 2009

By nyctaper

"A long time friend of mine has been friends with a member of Phish for years. This past weekend, at a wedding party for another friend of the band, it was revealed that Phish will reunite for a tour next Summer. Readers can give this information whatever credibility they feel it deserves. However, this source has never provided me with incorrect information about any Phish-related non-public news or any music news for that matter."

Sure - $1000 deposit required by September 1st, 2008.

Note, deposit is non-refundable and does not guarantee access to Phish concert tickets, nor does it guarantee Phish concerts will actually occur. Deposit does, however, guarantee that Basher will travel first class to any Phish concerts in Las Vegas Nevada, and will put a $100 bet on 00 on the roulette wheel. Should this bet win, $1000 of the $3500 won will be donated to The Human Fund" in your name.

God love POG/ForbinHood. I remember it like it was yesterday when Bob told me at a Mule show many years ago that he liked Round Room way more than Billy Breathes and Farmhouse.

Would you let it go already Dave :) I was probably just trying to relay MarcO's true love for the album...

I'm sure if Dave had his druthers, he'd let it go...my suspicion is that he still hasn't recovered from the shock of this conversation...

God love POG/ForbinHood. I remember it like it was yesterday when Bob told me at a Mule show many years ago that he liked Round Room way more than Billy Breathes and Farmhouse.

Would you let it go already Dave :) I was probably just trying to relay MarcO's true love for the album...

I'm sure if Dave had his druthers' date=' he'd let it go...my suspicion is that he still hasn't recovered from the shock of this conversation...

[/quote']

alas, you are probably correct... It's hard not to need a Round Room...

There aint nothing wrong with Round Room. And getting back to "GodBlessBob", I am a FULL supporter of that technology. My favorite Bobism goes something like this:

The security guy came up to me and told me to stop banging my hands on the stage. I was pissed because I was totally jamming with Claypool!