Jambands.ca

moe.down, who else is excited

mattm

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one or so days and then it's on the road to moe.down time. Little stop in watertown to pick up some batteries and food and then good to go.

Oh, yeah, if you use batteries and are going to moe.down or anywhere in the states then buy them there, half the price of here or better. I think there's a bunch of taxes when duracell or whatever imports them here, either way, an $18 pack of batteries is about $8, at least in watertown.

See all you guys there.

Its coming down to a last minute decision for me! all depends on what happens at work tonight and partially how the weather is, all about the escavation!, So if all works I will be working all night then once I finnsh in the wee hours of the morning around 3am I think Ill be off and heading for a wicked weekend! But I would love to hear Nebraska, Yodelittle, Captain America and In a Big Country

Edited by Guest

they'll play captain america for sure I think because it's the theme for this years kids dress up (last year was buster and the parade was for buster so it is likely that there will be a parade of kids for captain america).

Meat

Seat of My Pants (nothing like the strobes at the end of that, whole stage lit up, woo hoo!!)

Kyle's Song

To be honest, it doesn't matter to me, I want to hear moe. and anything they decide to play is fine by me.