Jambands.ca

Some evil bastard stole my lunch from the work fridge one day...

Patchoulia

Never again...

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=89418&catid=58

Anti-Theft Lunch Bag

Do you have a problem with your co-workers snagging your lunch from the officer refrigerator?

Now there's a new lunch bag that some say will keep the hungriest thief away from your grub.

It's a lunch bag with mold. Actually, it's a ziplock bag with a pattern that looks like mold.

Parents, this could also be a hit at the lunch table at your kids school.

The designer is New York-based Sherwood Forlee who is actually a trained mechanical and aerospace engineer.

0891013308_bag.jpg

that's pretty cool.. then you could also be wearing these to protect your money.. hahahahaha

3878_1_230.jpeg

www.rapidnewswire.com/20807-uniquestash-0100.html

"Leave the 'Brief Safe' in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room - even the most hardened burgler or most curious snoop will 'skid' to a screeching halt as soon as they see them.

The thing that gets me about this is that the "inventor" of this is "a trained mechanical and aerospace engineer"...

It's things like this that make me think: Couldn't this person be putting their skills to better use???

It's hard to do aerospace engineering on an empty stomache. Mind you, it makes me wonder if I could be an untrained aerospace engineer.

hahahahahahahahaha

the exlax cupcake is such a horrible thing to do to someone.. but for the SOB stealing lunches.. they totally got what they deserved! Just picturing someone eating a cupcake and thinking this is the best dessert I've ever had.. hahaha kinda reminds me of this... Dumb and dumber

oh and large marge lovin' the picture hahahahaha :)

Edited by Guest