Jambands.ca

Barrie ON

snarfmaster C

teekins and meaghan are up that way caroline :)

[color:purple]Although Meaghan may not participate in the tradition. This tends to be around the time that Teekens heads up north to Collingwood and "spearheads" the annual Baby Seal Clubbing event.

In all seriousness though, I'm not familiar with any strictly veg-freindly restaurants in Barrie. But there will definetely be options for you Caroline. Just hit up the downtown and take a stroll down Dunlop street which is the main street downtown. Lot's of restaurants and seedy bars down that strip. If you come across Big Johns Records just off Dunlop be sure to check it out. I have never walked into that store and left without spending atleast $50. Some great finds there. Have fun!

If you come across Big Johns Records just off Dunlop be sure to check it out. I have never walked into that store and left without spending atleast $50. Some great finds there. Have fun!

Agreed. Although it appears that John sold the shop which is now called BJ's Records and Collectibles. These guys really cleaned it all up and it's actually organized now. If I won the lottery I would buy the entire store and spend the next 5 years going through the vinyl.

i would love to get out and visit you - thomson and cully - but i'm not sure if that will be possible: i believe i will be working long hours every day. i won't really know anything until i get there, though.

i suppose if it looks like i'll have evenings with some time to spend i'll track down some internet and get in touch!

thanks for the tips everybody!