Jambands.ca

Go Raps, Go! Fan Forum '08/09

Thorgnor

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move over USA and your "Dream Team", Canada is about to get the Red Rocket!!

Dave Feschuk:

"...the Red Rocket, as the carrot-topped TTC enthusiast is still known, is leading the NBA in three-point shooting percentage. And Canada's national team can only hope he scores his citizenship before this summer's qualifying tournament for the 2010 world championship. (Bonner, a native of New Hampshire who makes his off-season home here with his wife, Nadia, who is from the Beach, is in the process of applying for a Maple Leaf passport and reiterated his hope to play for the new flag)."

Marion takes things seriously enough, and Banks has some game too. Moon was fun, but he had no guts, no real drive to be the best, he was happy for a contract, imo. JO can pretty much fuck off and end his career with whoever is dumb enough to fall for his junk. The Heat may do better going forward but it's because they had no stability up front to begin with. I think Marion, Calderon and Bosh should be able to get Barg's some really easy baskets, no?

After thinking about it some more we also get to drop Solomon, and it makes both Humph, Kap, Graham and Voskuhl bait for a real two or some nice backup for the guys up front, Parker could become expendable too. Looks like a totally different team by the end of next season.

There's alot of young guys out west that could use the shine they'd get starting at the two for the Raps. dunno

Edited by Guest

Finally...

The Star.com -

Raptors ship out Will Solomon and add big man

by Doug Smith

As part of a late-breaking three-way transaction, the Raptors have acquired 7-foot Patrick O'Bryant from the Boston Celtics while sending point guard Will Solomon to the Sacramento Kings.

Sorry the pic will not embed...

http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/02/2b/a5e2fb3540bd8306b81bca274a69.jpeg

Edited by Guest

Marion will be fine for the rest of the season but Bosh is for sure gone. Whether it's this summer or after next season, I'm not sure, but we won't be able to move him either. We'll be stuck with his contract to the end and his sullen attitude will only be worse when he leaves at the end of next season.

It's sad but the real Rap's curse is that they get no value for their dollar.

I got a fin that says O'Bryan won't work out but I'ma bit of an ollie (my teams do worse when I actually pay attention and care) to be honest, it might be my fault their such losers. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...