Go Raps, Go! Fan Forum '08/09

Thorgnor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone think Bosh is on his way out?

I mean recently in interviews after a few of thier losses he seems at the end of his rope.

Usually he is a very composed guy but recently he has seemed totally pissed.

Can't blame him but I have a sinking feeling this could be the beginning of the end and another rebuild (were on rebuild number 7 I think) if we don't make the playoffs this year.

Ugggh.

NO Skeletor Swirsky again EVER please!!!

The Raps are going to make a move soon I think, nothing huge but they seem restless and Triano wants to run more.

Anyone see what's happening down in Phoenix? Rebuild? That's not going to happen around Nash, I think he's gone by the end of the year.

I only said the Bosh/Nash thing because I saw that Bosh was unhappy at the time, Nash will be moving and that it would take a three way deal imo to move either of them. It's not like I suggested Ukic for Devin Harris or something out of the realm of possibility. The Raps have made worse moves in the past and Colangelo has itchy trigger fingers.

PS. Good game last night, eh? Kapono finding work, Moon actually getting rebounds and using them to throw down. Fun stuff. :) I hope it's a sign of what's to come under Jay T.

Edited by Guest

NO Skeletor Swirsky again EVER please!!!

The Raps are going to make a move soon I think, nothing huge but they seem restless and Triano wants to run more.

Anyone see what's happening down in Phoenix? Rebuild? That's not going to happen around Nash, I think he's gone by the end of the year.

I only said the Bosh/Nash thing because I saw that Bosh was unhappy at the time, Nash will be moving and that it would take a three way deal imo to move either of them. It's not like I suggested Ukic for Devin Harris or something out of the realm of possibility. The Raps have made worse moves in the past and Colangelo has itchy trigger fingers.

PS. Good game last night, eh? Kapono finding work, Moon actually getting rebounds and using them to throw down. Fun stuff. :) I hope it's a sign of what's to come under Jay T.

I wouldn't say by trading for Richardson that Phoenix is rebuilding. Nash still has a couple of good years left but as time passes his trade value does diminish. If they are going to trade him this is the season to do it.

This roster is just not good. Colangelo thinks it is the best Raptors team on paper, and that is horrifying.

Parker and Moon have done nothing this year. I mean, if Parker can't hit open threes, why does he insist on taking fade away turnaround 22 foot jumpers?

lol

I hate Anthony Parker