Jambands.ca

Stuff to help guys who live with their significant other

Booche

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to steal lyrics from a song and pass them off as your own in a birthday card, don't play that song for her later on down the road

Hahaha, I totally forgot about that and sure am glad I wasnt the putz who did it. I believe the song was The Way You Do The Things You Do.

If you're going to steal lyrics from a song and pass them off as your own in a birthday card' date=' don't play that song for her later on down the road [/quote']

Hahaha, I totally forgot about that and sure am glad I wasnt the putz who did it. I believe the song was The Way You Do The Things You Do.

Haha, that's it, I was thinking "How Sweet it Is" but knew that wasn't quite right

If you decide it will be fun to walk around the house with her panties on, period, make sure she is off visiting her parents first or something. And put them in the wash before she gets back.

(Booche - 'large' setting on the machine not required, even if your significant other at the time is 'plump'. And for the love of god, don't put them in the dryer. If you don't have time to air-dry, you don't have time to experiment.)

Do not ever get so drunk that you accidentally address your SO with someone else's name .. then nervously correct yourself but use another person's name .. then nervously correct yourself but use another person's name. Chicks hate that.

If this happens in casual conversation, you will be resented. But if this happens during sex, you broke it.

If you are going to wankit to late-night informercials featuring chicks looking to hook up, make sure you dont get caught by your pregnant wife (that's how you know it wasnt me) and if you do get caught, either turn off the tv or pull your pants up but never ever let her see you jizz onto your own belly.