Jambands.ca

Hey Chatham! (missin ya)

Schwa.

Just wondering whats going on in your neck of the woods?

I never thought i'd say this but i actually miss the goings on in ye old burg o' mine.

Swifty, hows the young'ns/moe. in toronto?

Zeddy, hows the beach/I know you want to go to GTB on the 11th!

backbacon, hows the job/things (lakeport honey is back to 24$, ah the good ole days)

Chewey, how is School treating you/ how is Jess treatin ya?

Meggo, how is Londonia/teacher's college?

TeeSee, found work yet/GTB would be right up your alley bro!

Stu-diggity, give me a shout, I gotta hear about Fall Hookahville [Wink]

Keep me posted,

English

hey schwa ..

the dog is well, just got back from the west coast.. wow, what a time, got the pics i was looking for..

my mom is off to england for three weeks as of next friday, house to myself, now just looking for a lady to cuddle up with .. tee, hee,hee...

fall hookahville, well, well, spent time with your dad p funk backstage, got into the white with him, all members of hookah mooned me for a nice portrait shot, steve kimock and i had about a dozon beers before he went on, i can't get derek trucks to stop calling me to come down to his house for treats and neil young is still pissed at me b/c i drank all his booze ..? (What's it there for )?

so all is well, its good to be home,

life is sweet ..

just fuking thursty and i hear kypers is cuming to town, i'm preparing .. [big Grin]

talk to u soon ... chatham misses u too ..... dog

Things are good here in Chatham. The kids are very busy as always but loads of fun. I definately won't be missing moe. in Toronto. I can't wait to let loose. It's been a while now and i'm long overdue. Look out Toronto! Jen is trying to convince me to go to Ratdog instead but I'm set on moe.. Are you still working at the Beer store? Any luck finding a real job??

Keri??? you have a job?!?!?! Nice work my man!

[big Grin]

i'm alright.

skool is gettin pretty hairy.

jess is doin real good...she is sharing colin's old (HUGE) apartment now with mariah...this thing is a three bedroom luxury pad! mariah told me to say hi to you when i talked to ya next.

as for shows...skool is actually tyin me down (wow, did i say that?) but damn there are tons of good one around for the fall. i am personally only going to ratdog in detroit (w/ danny mckeon [Eek!] ) and morgan and i are meeting in nyc for the wsp halloween run at msg.

ps we have a cheap hotel room if ya wanna join us...flight from detroit was only 200 canadian return from detroit.

anyways...get yer ass back in the 'ham real soon buddy!

hey english and the rest of the chatham crew!

i'm doing just fine here in london. i went to my first club night and got to see some pretty PHAT DJs, so that was fun. went to see REM at the ACC last week with my sis, ended up scoring front row, man shows are SO much better when you;re that close! at least, IMO. anyhoo.. i'm starting my 3-week practicum this monday, at sarnia collegiate institute & technical studies. that's right, meggo will be teaching a grade 10 spanish class..... yikes!!!! the meggo show... hehehe.

cheers everybody, hope to see you next weekend after the turkey binge!

luv megs

Archived