Jambands.ca

Initial 2009 Langerado Lineup Announced

Basher

Pretty weak in my opinion.

From http://www.langerado.com/:

Death Cab For Cutie • Thievery Corporation (Live) • Slightly Stoopid • Ryan Adams and the Cardinals • Dashboard Confessional • The Pogues • Matisyahu • Flogging Molly • Michael Franti & Spearhead • Broken Social Scene • Cafe Tacuba • Umphrey's McGee • The Disco Biscuits • Robert Randolph & The Family Band • Pepper • The Faint • Cold War Kids • Steel Pulse • Public Enemy • Gym Class Heroes • Tricky • Girl Talk • Chromeo • Mute Math • Bad Brains • Ozomatli • Against Me! • George Clinton & Parliament / Funkadelic • Tortoise • DeVotchKa • Black Kids • Grupo Fantasma • Holy F*ck • Budos Band • Tokyo Police Club • Lotus • The Virgins • The Gaslight Anthem • King Khan and the Shrines • Lucero • Murs • Ra Ra Riot • Tortured Soul • Rebelution • K'Naan • The Egg • Zac Brown Band • Tigercity • The Aggrolites • Cloud Cult • Spam Allstars • Rachel Goodrich • Blue King Brown • The Heavy Pets • Awesome New Republic • The Postmarks • Suenalo Sound System • Live Painting by LEBO

Sigh, now what should I do.

No where near as good as the past 2 years and with the new location I'm gonna have to pass.

Although I do like the additions of Girl Talk, Holy Fuck and Budos Band and I would imagine the Live Painting by LEBO would be cool, I like his style but it would be way cooler if he did it in an alligator pen

Ouch...

That's a fairly meh lineup for my tastes.

I'd like to see these cats, but not worth traveling to FLA to do it though...

Thievery Corporation (Live)

Ryan Adams and the Cardinals

Broken Social Scene

Umphrey's McGee

Robert Randolph & The Family Band

Public Enemy

Tricky

George Clinton & Parliament / Funkadelic Tortoise

Black Kids

Tokyo Police Club

King Khan and the Shrines

Morgan, I thought the EXACT same thing when I read the line-up. I mean, if you can't put together the acts, you shouldn't hold a festival just because it is an annual thing.

Look for Langerado to be back at Markham Park next year, if it continues at all.

Velvet - no, not holding my breath. Haven't canceled the hotel rez in Hampton though. As much as I want to go, and actually have some extra disposable cash I wasn't counting on, I flat out refuse to pay these ridiculous scalper prices for the VA shows.