Jambands.ca

Disco Biscuits This Sunday...Buffalo!!

OB1

Hey, kids, it's time for another fun-filled round of everybody's favourite party game: My Band's Better Than Your Band!!

Today's contestants:

A jam-trance 4-piece out of Philadelphia who enjoy rock-climbing, the Phillies & "Getting Out the Vote"--The Disco Biscuits!

and

Together since 1997, this prog-rock-jam outfit calls Chicago home and enjoys long walks on the beach, holding hands and chili cook-offs--Umphrey's McGee!!

Let's hear it for our contestants!

Hey, kids, it's time for another fun-filled round of everybody's favourite party game: My Band's Better Than Your Band!!

Today's contestants:

A jam-trance 4-piece out of Philadelphia who enjoy rock-climbing, the Phillies & "Getting Out the Vote"--The Disco Biscuits!

and

Together since 1997, this prog-rock-jam outfit calls Chicago home and enjoys long walks on the beach, holding hands and chili cook-offs--Umphrey's McGee!!

Let's hear it for our contestants!

hilarious... :)

Can you still hear me... all the way on top of your high horse...

If you can't tell I'm tired, cold, and bitter!

All with love though.

Did someone say something? No? Didn't think so...lol...

Don't you sometimes just wish you were Gene Simmons? Then, your life would consist solely of the following:

anglebrahd.jpg

:)

biscopic.jpg

Great show last night..

Man these guys cannot sing!! Why do they bother!!

other than that their jams are awesome.

They really got trancy and deeply electronic - especially when Brownstein got on the keyboard bass.

Their keyboard player was really impressive last night - spoke with DB, looks like we'll try to make another stab at bringing them to Toronto this summer.

Edited by Guest