Jambands.ca

Dead fan looses it on youtube! Priceless. (Not safe for work)

The Chameleon

My experience is with panic - panic doesn't do their own "business end" and somehow their handlers take care of us concert goers.

ps. as much as I've been bitching - I'm going to stop once I have a ticket. From that point on I'll be trying to go up not down. But hey' date=' I didn't get presale tickets, so I'm letting them have it![/quote']

Doesn't Panic use Brown cat? Which is basically their own company? (and they also use Musictoday for their ticket sales.)

And people were just bitching about having to pay $16 for Panic's NYE video feed. And I've bitched about having to pay extra to download the MP3s when you buy their live CDs.

I can't keep up with who's who anymore. I think that Live Nation actually owns Musictoday now. And I think they are marketing/producing/whatever else this tour.

This is from another board and is a more eloquent version of what a lot of us are trying to say:

My wife and I wanted to go to both Philly Shows. Thats $400 just in tix. Add another 40 for parking. Add another Hundred or to for party favors' date=' beer and food, and I am up to $600!!! 600!!

[/quote']

I find it hilarious that in most of the bitching I've heard about Dead tickets, people add in the price of their drugs to come up with the total cost of a show. Rocking a show (relatively) sober would seem to save many people the cost of an entire ticket (or two tickets, in this guy's case), but it's apparently much easier to complain about ticket prices than it is to not get wasted at the show.

I found the answer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_lCMpJzxBM&feature=related

I find it hilarious that in most of the bitching I've heard about Dead tickets, people add in the price of their drugs to come up with the total cost of a show. Rocking a show (relatively) sober would seem to save many people the cost of an entire ticket (or two tickets, in this guy's case), but it's apparently much easier to complain about ticket prices than it is to not get wasted at the show.

I never heard anyone bitch about drugs. They complain about "party favours". I figure that means all that fun stuff you can get at "The Party Store". Noise maker blower thingies, rattle thingies, confetti.... woohoo! good times