Jambands.ca

Beatles rooftop concert live stream on Friday

MK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My good friend, and basically the guy who taught me how to play keys, Darryl Lahteenmaa, was playing keys for this! Too bad I missed it...

Hey Jeff, I thought I heard that guy ripping you off! I guess it goes the other way around ;)

Mike! Great job! Don't worry about the streaming. You had, at peak, 325 people viewing the stream and it never dropped below 280 (I watched them numbers for you). It was GREAT to see that crowd on the street. It was a much bigger crowd than what the Beatles had 40 years ago!

I hope you put together the full performance eventually. I'm so glad it was captured. I love Beatles tributes. I don't care what Snelgrove thinks on this specific genre of the subject.

I got a few twitter friends watching. One guy is from Blackberry, so I bet he'd be interested in how you were set up through a BB and the streaming software. Is there a BB app for setting it up or something?

Shoulda bought a PC.

actually, after the ibook succumbed to suckness, I rushed down to the coffee shop below and grabbed a PC from someone there. the cable from the camera had a firewire output and the newish PC didn't have an input for it. my boss from work had to rush down the Mac Book Pro from his office - with minutes to spare...quite a rush as we were on schedule for the figurative minute.

Shoulda bought a PC.

actually, after the ibook succumbed to suckness, I rushed down to the coffee shop below and grabbed a PC from someone there. the cable from the camera had a firewire output and the newish PC didn't have an input for it. my boss from work had to rush down the Mac Book Pro from his office - with minutes to spare...quite a rush as we were on schedule for the figurative minute.

heh. such a simple solution