Jambands.ca

I'm close enough for Bobby to Sweat on me

secondtube

well, the floor isn't raised like at roy thompson, so the further back ya are, the worse it gets (and fast)....

but fourth row will be fine (even for someone as short as you [big Grin] )

Nothing beats Bobby Sweat...

Hux, you know the current stage setup?

who is stage right?

i remember wassy was center right, and the keys where all the way right....and the sax was stage left...

is it still like that?

i'd like to ahve the keys right in front of me, even if there is no more standup bass [Frown]

...just spoke to the box office, apparantly most of the floor section is gone, except for the far sides...

Asked her if it would sell out, she wasn't sure, but said they have sold a LOT of seats considering they just went on sale today...

I also asked her what she was hoping to hear, and she agreed with me that we NEED to have a "This Time Forever->Shade of Grey" on the 29th.... [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Dr. Huxtable:

...just spoke to the box office, apparantly most of the floor section is gone, except for the far sides...

Asked her if it would sell out, she wasn't sure, but said they have sold a LOT of seats considering they just went on sale today...

I also asked her what she was hoping to hear, and she agreed with me that we NEED to have a "This Time Forever->Shade of Grey" on the 29th....
[Wink]

I hope they weren't lying about my tix. I just got row K on the side section, but she said it was the middle isle...

Regardless, I guarantee that this will be a Massey hall / theatre show that gets out of hand with dancing... either that or I'll be taken out in cuffs.

Archived