Jambands.ca

I'm Sorry

Jared

Does this mean you finally found your heady wife? If so congrats! Everyone kept telling you it was only a matter of time. I am very happy for ya, may you and your lady experience all the heady world has to offer. [Cool]

For the record I wasnt offended by any of your posts.

My purehemp sticker is delicately placed overtop an old CKLC radio sticker from Kingston (probably from the 80's) on my acoustic guitar case.

Jared said that he found a heady wife at the Jerry tribute last weekend. She was nowhere around though.

I suspect she may look something like this.

[Wink][big Grin]

I have seen this heady wife of his and she is hot and cool I think. I don't know why she is with the fucker but I've only known him like twenty years so what do I know. Lex, that was a joke of course.

I think it is funny that he is whipped enough to apologize. I think being whipped is great and love when I see my friends get whipped cause it means they have found someone worth changing for - or at least outting forth the effort to appear to have changed. So if it means no more funny posts from Jared than so be it, cause it is for the best and I will try and fill in and make those awful comments people love to bitch about.

So, in that spirit...

Who has got my free, unprotected, beastial, incestual threesome? No dudes allowed.

Archived